Click on the Track courier button after entering your Poland Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Poland Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Poland Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Poland Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Poland Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Poland Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Poland Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Poland Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Poland Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Poland Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Poland Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Poland Post Contact Information
Contact details of Poland Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Poland Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: al. Tadeusza Kościuszki 5/7, 90-418 Łódź, Poland
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (48) 43 842 06 00
Official Website: http://www.poczta-polska.pl/
About Poland Post Services
Poczta Polska is a 460-year-old firm that is the largest operator on the Polish market, with over 80,000 employees and a network of 7,600 offices, branches, and postal services. We are a leader in communication, parcel, courier, and logistics services in Poland, as well as the national postal operator, with over 90% of Poles using our services. We concentrate our efforts on the most promising areas, such as packages, logistics, banking, foreign services, and government administration. Poczta Polska just took the first position in the Rzeczpospolita ranking of the most valuable Polish brands operating in the service industry. Poczta Polska took top prize in the TOP Marka competition in the courier firms category in 2020.
The Polish post office was formerly affiliated with the ruler and the court. Bailiffs, or couriers, conveyed the communications of Polish princes and kings. Lanes were the most basic form of coordinating messenger transport, requiring the local populace to bring horses and carts. They were brought to Poland by Bolesaw the Brave, who established communication for the Polish people.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.