Click on the Track courier button after entering your UK Mail tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for UK Mail? Choose from our tracking support list here.
UK Mail tracking and Delivery Status online
To track UK Mail shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of UK Mail online
If you are expecting a courier from UK Mail, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the UK Mail official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your UK Mail waybill number/reference number can be found on the UK Mail receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your UK Mail tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your UK Mail shipping status to appear under the form.
Official UK Mail Contact Information
Contact details of UK Mail for various cities are listed below along with respective UK Mail customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
UK Mail Group Plc
Hillman Way, Ryton-on-Dunsmore,
Coventry, CV8 3ED, GB
+44 2476 937770
02477 711 400
Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
About UK Mail Services
UK Mail, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL, is the UK’s leading print and postal provider, handling mail for 30 million homes every day. The organization offers best-in-class physical and wireless contact systems to help companies engage with their clients more efficiently. UK Mail is also able to assist companies with their digital transition path by engaging in digital technologies on a regular basis.
In July 2018, UK Mail Limited was renamed DHL Parcel UK Limited, and the parcel service was rebranded, though the name UK Mail will continue to be used for mail and packet services.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.