Click on the Track courier button after entering your Australia EMS tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Australia EMS? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Australia EMS tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Australia EMS shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Australia EMS online
If you are expecting a courier from Australia EMS, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Australia EMS official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Australia EMS waybill number/reference number can be found on the Australia EMS receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Australia EMS tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Australia EMS shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Australia EMS Contact Information
Contact details of Australia EMS for various cities are listed below along with respective Australia EMS customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
111 Bourke St, Melbourne,
Victoria 3000, AU
About Australia EMS Services
EMS (Express Mail Service) is an international postal Express Mail Service for documents and goods provided by postal operators of the Universal Postal Union (UPU), which connects more than 175 countries and territories around the world.
EMS is a high-priority mail route that takes precedence over the other postal services.
Convenient – the EMS global network has the largest number of customer contact points dependent on Post Office counters in the country.
The world’s largest distribution network – EMS postal carriers have the world’s largest last-mile coverage, which is backed up by the postal delivery network, allowing them to serve any company and individual on the planet.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.