Click on the Track courier button after entering your Tonga Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Tonga Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Tonga Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Tonga Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Tonga Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Tonga Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Tonga Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Tonga Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Tonga Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Tonga Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Tonga Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Tonga Post Contact Information
Contact details of Tonga Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Tonga Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Tonga Post, General Post Office, Nukualofa, Tonga
Within Tonga: 21700 or 23465
Outside Tonga: +676 21700 or 23465
About Tonga Post Services
Tonga Post Limited was incorporated as a public enterprise on July 1, 2008, after being registered under the Companies Act on April 10, 2006. The Government of Tonga is the sole shareholder. A Board of Directors oversees the corporation and reports to the Minister of Public Enterprises. Tonga Post, which represents the Kingdom of Tonga, is a member of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) and the Asia and Pacific Postal Union (APPU).
The company’s headquarters have moved to a new facility on Vaha’akolo Road in Vaololoa. The General Post Office is located on Salote Road and Taufaahau Road in Nuku’alofa, although there is also a post office counter at the Vaololoa location. Vaololoa is home to the printing department. The Printing Services department can be reached at 21-700 or 23-465, with hours of operation from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Monday through Friday, 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., and 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays, the Nukualofa location’s sales counter is open.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.