Click on the Track courier button after entering your Fiji Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Fiji Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Fiji Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Fiji Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Fiji Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Fiji Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Fiji Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Fiji Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Fiji Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Fiji Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Fiji Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Fiji Post Contact Information
Contact details of Fiji Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Fiji Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 10 Thomson St, General Post Office, Suva
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +(679) 132123
Official Website: http://www.postfiji.com.fj/
About Fiji Post Services
The first Postal Act, passed by the Fiji Government’s Legislative Assembly in December 1871, authorized the establishment of a Postal Department in Fiji, a General Post Office, Post Offices in other parts of Fiji, and the appointment of a Chief Postmaster and other Postmasters who may be required to operate these Post Offices. Post-Fiji is in charge of collecting, processing, and delivering mail, parcels, and urgent papers to about 66,000 letterboxes and 15,000 residential addresses throughout Fiji. Post-Fiji has sole jurisdiction under the Post and Telecommunications Decree 1989 to transport letters from one location to another, as well as to conduct any incidental services such as accepting, receiving, collecting, and delivering letters. Post-Fiji works in a competitive market for all other products and services.
To be the preferred provider and partner in more than just postal services.We will deliver high-quality postal and related services that are creative.In everything we do, we strive to delight our customers.We will look after our staff and continue to develop them as professionals.We shall be a responsible corporate citizen dedicated to making Fiji a brighter and more successful place.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.