Click on the Track courier button after entering your Vanuatu Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Vanuatu Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Vanuatu Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Vanuatu Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Vanuatu Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Vanuatu Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Vanuatu Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Vanuatu Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Vanuatu Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Vanuatu Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Vanuatu Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Vanuatu Post Contact Information
Contact details of Vanuatu Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Vanuatu Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Churchil St, Luganville, Vanuatu
Phone:+ 678 22000
Official Website: https://vanuatupost.vu/
Email: [email protected]
About Vanuatu Post Services
Vanuatu Post Limited was established in the year 2000 to provide postal and other services to Vanuatu citizens and visitors. The Corporation is a business enterprise that is owned by the Government of Vanuatu. Vanuatu Post operates a network of more than 60 Post Offices and Postal Outlets around the country. A network of approximately 4500 PO Boxes delivers mail to customers.
Our standard Parcel and Letter mail postage is the most cost-effective option to send your mail to over 190 countries across the world. Depending on the destination of your mail and the route it takes, as well as the delivery standards of the destination country, the delivery objective can range from three days to a month. If mail has to have resorted more than once on its route, it will take longer. All customs fees, taxes, and duties that may be imposed by the destination must be paid by the recipient at the time of delivery.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.