Click on the Track courier button after entering your Estonia Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Estonia Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Estonia Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Estonia Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Estonia Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Estonia Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Estonia Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Estonia Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Estonia Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Estonia Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Estonia Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Estonia Post Contact Information
Contact details of Estonia Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Estonia Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Jäneda, 73602 Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
Phone: 372 661 6616
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://www.omniva.ee/
About Estonia Post Services
Omniva is an international post and logistics firm headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia, with a local market that includes all of the Baltic states. The corporation was previously known as Eesti Post, and its history dates back to 1638 when postal services were first established in Estonian territory (then part of the Swedish Empire).
As of June 2014, the single brand Omniva is responsible for a multitude of services previously known under several names, including Post24 automatic parcel machines, ELS courier service, Kirjakeskus mail center, and eArvekeskus e-invoicing center. For the segment of the firm responsible for Estonia’s postal operations, Omniva keeps the name Eesti Post.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.