Click on the Track courier button after entering your Kazakhstan Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Kazakhstan Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Kazakhstan Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Kazakhstan Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Kazakhstan Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Kazakhstan Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Kazakhstan Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Kazakhstan Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Kazakhstan Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Kazakhstan Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Kazakhstan Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Kazakhstan Post Contact Information
Contact details of Kazakhstan Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Kazakhstan Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Mustafin Street 4, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Phone: +7 727 259 06 05
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.kazpost.kz/
About Kazakhstan Post Services
Kazpost JSC is one of the most dynamically developing organizations of the post-Soviet period, serving as the Republic of Kazakhstan’s national postal operator, providing a full range of postal, financial, and logistical services in urban and rural areas across the country. Kazpost JSC is a postal operator in Kazakhstan that represents the country’s postal administration in the Universal Postal Union and is an important part of the country’s infrastructure.
Kazakhstan Post JSC provides postal, banking, brokerage, agency, and electronic services. Kazpost JSC is the country’s largest branch network, spanning nearly all of Kazakhstan’s area, particularly at the district and rural levels. Businesses and the general public can use the postal network to promote e-commerce, transportation and logistics, and financial services. Kazpost JSC is responsible for ensuring economic, social, and environmental stability in Kazakhstan by delivering services to all citizens. JSC “Kazpost” recognizes its responsibility to contribute to society’s long-term growth and engages in socially responsible interactions with all stakeholders.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.