Click on the Track courier button after entering your Cuba Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Cuba Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Cuba Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Cuba Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Cuba Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Cuba Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Cuba Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Cuba Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Cuba Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Cuba Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Cuba Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Cuba Post Contact Information
Contact details of Cuba Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Cuba Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: 281 281, La Habana, Cuba
Phone: +53 7 6464294
Official Website: http://www.correos.cu/
About Cuba Post Services
Correos de Cuba is the country’s largest state-owned postal service. It has a large network of firms, post offices, branches, windows, points of sale (stalls), and other organizations all across the island that provide the Universal Postal Service as well as other value-added services with a significant social impact for all inhabitants at cheap pricing and of acceptable quality, in line with the terms of the Acts and the Universal Postal Union (UPU) International Agreement, to which Cuba is a signatory.
Cuba Post is a Business Group that ensures the provision of the Universal Postal Service and other high-impact social and economic services, with quality indexes, ensuring profitability and effectiveness, using advanced technologies, and with motivated and professionally developed workers who contribute to the end result. successful and ongoing development of postal activities, and that they are well-known in society.
We are a Superior Organization of Business Management (OSDE), comprised of 20 companies, whose primary mission is to fulfill its role as the Cuban State’s Designated Operator for the Universal Postal Service and other value-added services, in order to maximize Cuban society’s satisfaction and integration with the rest of the world.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.