Click on the Track courier button after entering your Guernsey Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Guernsey Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Guernsey Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Guernsey Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Guernsey Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Guernsey Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Guernsey Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Guernsey Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Guernsey Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Guernsey Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Guernsey Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Guernsey Post Contact Information
Contact details of Guernsey Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Guernsey Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Rohais sub Post Office/Rohais Rd, Guernsey GY1 1FE, Guernsey
Email: [email protected]guernseypost.com
Phone: 01481 711720
Official Website: http://www.guernseypost.com/
About Guernsey Post Services
Guernsey Post processes around 40 million pieces of mail each year. Thousands of individual and business clients throughout the Bailiwick of Guernsey, including those on the smaller islands of Alderney, Sark, and Herm, rely on our operating network. Guernsey Post is the agent for Royal Mail services such as Royal Mail Special Delivery, for world-leading services such as FedEx, and for Data Post and Parcel Force deliveries across the Bailiwick, in addition to providing its own comprehensive range of specialty products and services.
Guernsey Post is a company that distributes in a variety of ways. We operate a strong network of outlets where many thousands of our clients come to us for guidance and support, in addition to getting millions of letters, parcels, and other products to their correct destination. There are 12 distinct post offices in our extensive retail network. Guernsey Post has a physical presence in every region of the Bailiwick, selling anything from stamps to lottery tickets and mobile top-up cards.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.