Click on the Track courier button after entering your TAQBIN Malaysia tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for TAQBIN Malaysia? Choose from our tracking support list here.
TAQBIN Malaysia tracking and Delivery Status online
To track TAQBIN Malaysia shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of TAQBIN Malaysia online
If you are expecting a courier from TAQBIN Malaysia, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the TAQBIN Malaysia official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your TAQBIN Malaysia waybill number/reference number can be found on the TAQBIN Malaysia receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your TAQBIN Malaysia tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your TAQBIN Malaysia shipping status to appear under the form.
Official TAQBIN Malaysia Contact Information
Contact details of TAQBIN Malaysia for various cities are listed below along with respective TAQBIN Malaysia customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Block A, No 16, Jalan PPU 3,Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama,47100 Puchong, SELANGOR
Phone: +60 1800-8-827246
Official Website: http://my.ta-q-bin.com/
Email: [email protected]
About TAQBIN Malaysia Services
Under the Yamato Group, TA-Q-BIN, which means “personal express delivery” in Japanese, is Japan’s foremost logistics provider, providing a wide range of transportation services. TA-Q-BIN, which began as Yamato Transport in 1919, has grown into a vital social infrastructure by enabling people to live more convenient lives through innovative logistical systems. Formerly known as ‘Takkyubin’ in Japan, the company decided to change its name to ‘TA-Q-BIN’ in order to have a greater global reach.
The TA-Q-BIN logo depicts a black female cat carrying her kitten as a symbol of commitment to offering the best services. This crucial photograph exemplifies the TA-Q-BIN culture and professionalism when it comes to all of its deliveries. All TA-Q-BIN trucks and TA-Q-BIN agents, which can be found in most convenience and retail stores in Japan, Taiwan, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, and now Malaysia, display this logo.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.