Click on the Track courier button after entering your DPD Belgium tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DPD Belgium? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DPD Belgium tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DPD Belgium shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DPD Belgium online
If you are expecting a courier from DPD Belgium, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DPD Belgium official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DPD Belgium waybill number/reference number can be found on the DPD Belgium receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DPD Belgium tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DPD Belgium shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DPD Belgium Contact Information
Contact details of DPD Belgium for various cities are listed below along with respective DPD Belgium customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
From Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 18 p.m., our customer support department is available to help you.
To contact the customer service department, dial 070/222 222 (€ 0.30 per minute). When you contact us, please have your parcel number handy.
About DPD Belgium Services
DPD Belgium is a member of the global DPDgroup. The European parcels market’s No. 2 blends creative technology with a high degree of local experience, allowing shippers and consignees to provide a versatile and convenient service. DPDgroup delivers 5.2 million parcels a day in over 230 countries with a workforce of 75,000 distribution specialists and over 42,000 local Pickup parcel shops. DPDgroup is a subsidiary of Groupe La Poste, the second-largest postal service in Europe.
DPDgroup programs are available directly or via alliances in Europe, Asia, South Africa, India, Brazil, and a number of other countries around the world.
DPDgroup is owned by La Poste, the French state-owned postal service’s international distribution network.
DPDgroup shipped 1.9 billion parcels worldwide in 2020, generating €11 billion in sales.
DPDgroup is a player in the light-weight parcel delivery (less than 31.5 kg) industry, also known as the “CEP” market (courier, express, and parcel). The CEP market is distinct from both courier and freight services (which do not include a sorting center) (that requires several people or equipment to handle the parcels).
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.