Click on the Track courier button after entering your Chunghwa POST tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Chunghwa POST? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Chunghwa POST tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Chunghwa POST shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Chunghwa POST online
If you are expecting a courier from Chunghwa POST, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Chunghwa POST official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Chunghwa POST waybill number/reference number can be found on the Chunghwa POST receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Chunghwa POST tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Chunghwa POST shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Chunghwa POST Contact Information
Contact details of Chunghwa POST for various cities are listed below along with respective Chunghwa POST customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
No.55, Sec. 2, Jinshan S. Rd., Da-an District,
Taipei City 106409, Taiwan (R.O.C.).
About Chunghwa POST Services
Taiwan’s official postal service is Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd. (officially the Republic of China). Until 2003, when it was reformed as a government-owned enterprise, Chunghwa Post was a government agency of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications. Ai-Kuo Building, Chunghwa Post. Its association with the Universal Postal Union began in 1914 and ended in 1972 when it was superseded by China Post shortly after the People’s Republic of China took over China’s seat in the United Nations.
International reply coupons are not accessible in Taiwan, and mail is routed through third-party countries rather than delivered to or sent directly from Taiwan, with Japan Post serving as the main route facility for inbound mail from the Americas region. Taiwan is a member of the Fédération Internationale de Philatelie and the Inter-Asian Philatelic Federation under the name “Chinese Taipei.” It also offers the option of opening a savings account.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.