Click on the Track courier button after entering your Bulgaria Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Bulgaria Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Bulgaria Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Bulgaria Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Bulgaria Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Bulgaria Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Bulgaria Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Bulgaria Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Bulgaria Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Bulgaria Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Bulgaria Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Bulgaria Post Contact Information
Contact details of Bulgaria Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Bulgaria Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
|Districts covered||Post office at Customs||Address||Email address of the PO at Customs||Phone for information||Fax|
|Plovdiv Pazardzhik Haskovo Kardzhali
|4005 PLOVDIV||40, Osvobozhdenie blvd.||PSM.Plovdiv@bgpost.bg||032/953290
|9028 VARNA||2-in, Slaveykov Sq.customs building||PSM.Varna@bgpost.bg||052/604143||No|
|Burgas||8000 BURGAS||2, Tsar Petar Str.||PSM.Burgas@bgpost.bg||056/851150||056/851113|
|7001 RUSE||1, Aleksandar Stamboliyski Sq.||PSM.Russe@bgpost.bg||082/837999||082/837999|
|Veliko Tarnovo Gabrovo
|5110 G. ORYAHOVITSA||21, Ilarion Makariopolski Str.||PSM.G.Oryahovitsa@bgpost.bg||0618/64140||0618/64446|
|Stara Zagora||6000 ST. ZAGORA||81, Sveti Knyaz Boris 1 Str.||PSM.S.Zagora@bgpost.bg||042/673022||042/652169|
|Dobrich||9320 DOBRICH||97, Hristo Botev Str.||PSM.Dobrich@bgpost.bg||058/602 695||058/602 891|
|city of Sofia
Pernik Kyustendil Blagoevgrad
|1900 SOFIA||31, Chelopeshko shose Str., BESC, Customs email@example.com||02/8922666 Work. time: Monday-Friday 8:30 – 16:30|
|For all items whose barcode begins with the letter “E” “||1900 SOFIA EMS||31, Chelopeshko shose Str., BESC, EMS Customs service||EMS@bgpost.bg||02/8922600
Monday-Friday 8:00 – 16:00
About Bulgaria Post Services
Bulgarian Posts PLC is overseen by a three-member Board of Directors chosen by the Minister of Transport, Information Technology, and Communication. The Provisional Russian Administration handed over all postal and telegraph offices and all of their equipment and facilities to the Bulgarian authorities after the Russo-Turkish Liberation War (1877-1879).
In the year 2013, Bulgaria was voted to the Universal Postal Union’s Council of Administration and Postal Operations Council during the UPU’s 25th Congress in Doha, Qatar. According to an order from the Ministry of Finance, Bulgarian Posts Plc was authorized to serve as a food voucher operator in 2013. The company was awarded a certificate in 2014 for conforming to the BS ISO/IES 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System standard.
In the year 2015, Bulgarian Posts Plc was awarded a certificate for meeting the Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard OHSAS 18001:2007. Following the obtaining of the two certificates, the company implemented an Integrated Management System. In the year 2016, Bulgarian Posts has a network of 2981 post offices that reaches even the most remote areas of the nation.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.