Click on the Track courier button after entering your FedEx UK tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for FedEx UK? Choose from our tracking support list here.
FedEx UK tracking and Delivery Status online
To track FedEx UK shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of FedEx UK online
If you are expecting a courier from FedEx UK, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the FedEx UK official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your FedEx UK waybill number/reference number can be found on the FedEx UK receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your FedEx UK tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your FedEx UK shipping status to appear under the form.
Official FedEx UK Contact Information
Contact details of FedEx UK for various cities are listed below along with respective FedEx UK customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
1, Bikes of Inverness, 39 Grant St,
Inverness IV3 8DU, United Kingdom
Phone: + 44 2476 706 660
About FedEx UK Services
Frederick W. Smith, a Yale University graduate, launched the corporation as Federal Express Corporation in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1971. In a term paper at Yale, he proposed the company’s concept, calling for a system specifically intended for urgent deliveries. Despite the fact that his lecturer was not enthusiastic about the notion, Smith persisted. He started formal operations in 1973, after which he relocated to Memphis. Smith mentioned the proximity of Memphis International Airport to the country’s mean population center and the absence of frequent severe weather as grounds for choosing the airport. FedEx Corporation, previously Federal Express Corporation and then FDX Corporation, is an international delivery services firm based in Memphis, Tennessee. The name “FedEx” is a syllabic abbreviation of Federal Express, the company’s first air division, which was utilized from 1973 until 2000.
FedEx Express, one of the first major shipping firms to provide overnight delivery as a trademark service, is the company’s most well-known service today. Since then, FedEx has launched FedEx Ground, FedEx Office, FedEx Supply Chain, FedEx Freight, and a variety of additional services through its many companies, many of which are intended to compete with UPS. FedEx is also one of the government’s biggest contractors, and its FedEx SmartPost service helps the USPS move some items.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.