Click on the Track courier button after entering your GLS Spain tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for GLS Spain? Choose from our tracking support list here.
GLS Spain tracking and Delivery Status online
To track GLS Spain shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of GLS Spain online
If you are expecting a courier from GLS Spain, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the GLS Spain official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your GLS Spain waybill number/reference number can be found on the GLS Spain receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your GLS Spain tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your GLS Spain shipping status to appear under the form.
Official GLS Spain Contact Information
Contact details of GLS Spain for various cities are listed below along with respective GLS Spain customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Calle Sta. Fe, 1, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain
Phone:+34 910 54 90 35
official Website: http://www.gls-spain.es/en/
About GLS Spain Services
GLS stands for General Logistics Systems B.V., a British-owned logistics corporation situated in Amsterdam, Netherlands. When Rico Back launched the company in 1989, it was known as German Parcel. It was then relaunched as GLS and is currently a Royal Mail division. German Parcel, a nationwide parcel service provider in Germany, was formed in 1989. In 1992, General Parcel, a pan-European parcel association, was founded. Back oversaw the sale of the company to Royal Mail in 1999.
GLS works in 41 European nations, eight US states, and two Canadian provinces, both directly and through a partnership network.GLS contributed 64 percent of group adjusted operating profit from 30 percent of group sales, according to Royal Mail’s full-year 2019-2020 figures. In FY17/18, GLS had a 15% rise in revenue. GLS was valued at £2 billion in 2019, based on an operating profit of £180 million and a price-to-earnings (P/E) multiple of 11x.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.