Click on the Track courier button after entering your Post One tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Post One? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Post One tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Post One shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Post One online
If you are expecting a courier from Post One, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Post One official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Post One waybill number/reference number can be found on the Post One receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Post One tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Post One shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Post One Contact Information
Contact details of Post One for various cities are listed below along with respective Post One customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Distribution center / Personal delivery of shipments: Str. East Tangent №102, Postal code: 1592, Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone: +359 0700 200 40
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://postone.eu
About Post One Services
Post One Group Ltd. is a firm that offers international courier services. We offer transportation and logistics solutions that are quick, secure, and dependable, with a focus on small businesses and small and medium businesses that sell on eBay and Amazon. All Post One operations and services are governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Transport, which are available on our website and in a prominent location at our offices.
The ONE TRACK service is our most popular since it combines ease of use, a wide choice of destinations, security, and low rates. You can transport small packages weighing little more than 2 kg to a recipient’s address anywhere in the world using the ONE TRACK service. The transportation timeframes listed below are used to determine when your order will be delivered. Each package is clearly marked with a tracking number and barcode in the ONE TRACK service, and it will be scanned numerous times before being released to the final receiver only against a signature. The shipment’s status can be tracked directly in our system or on the website of the partner with whom we work on the specific shipment. You can get insurance to cover the shipment’s loss or damage while arranging the shipment.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.