Click on the Track courier button after entering your Speed Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Speed Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Speed Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Speed Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Speed Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Speed Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Speed Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Speed Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Speed Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Speed Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Speed Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Speed Post Contact Information
Contact details of Speed Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Speed Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
About Speed Post Services
The Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication for more than 150 years, and it has played a critical role in the country’s social and economic growth. It affects Indian citizens in a variety of ways, including delivering mail, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance coverage under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI), and providing retail services such as bill collection, form sales, and so on. It affects Indian citizens in a variety of ways, including delivering mail, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance coverage under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI), and providing retail services such as bill collection, form sales, and so on.
Since India’s independence in 1947, the postal service has continued to operate on a national scale, offering a wide range of services. The directorate is at the top of the organization’s hierarchy, with circle offices, regional offices, superintendent’s offices, head post offices, sub-post offices, and branch offices below it. The Indian Postal Department adopted the motto in April 1959.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.