Click on the Track courier button after entering your DHL Parcel UK tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DHL Parcel UK? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DHL Parcel UK tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DHL Parcel UK shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DHL Parcel UK online
If you are expecting a courier from DHL Parcel UK, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DHL Parcel UK official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DHL Parcel UK waybill number/reference number can be found on the DHL Parcel UK receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DHL Parcel UK tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DHL Parcel UK shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DHL Parcel UK Contact Information
Contact details of DHL Parcel UK for various cities are listed below along with respective DHL Parcel UK customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Please call: if you’d like to speak with one of our advisors about your parcel delivery.
+44 0844 248 0844
Please keep in mind that this phone number is used for UK delivery inquiries.
About DHL Parcel UK Services
DHL Parcel binds retailers with customers around the UK, Europe, and the world as one of the UK’s leading distribution specialists. We offer convenient delivery options that fit into the busy lives of customers with a nationwide network of more than 50 locations and 2,000 vehicles.
Our service points are located in local convenience stores, and 90% of the population of the UK lives within a 10-minute drive of one, so there’s always one nearby. Furthermore, ServicePoints are usually available from 8 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week, allowing the customers to visit at their leisure.
DHL and Deutsche Post are the world’s leading logistics and postal services. The Deutsche Post DHL Group is our collective name. We have an unrivaled portfolio of road, air, and rail logistics solutions. We seamlessly bind all four corners of the globe with our half-million employees spread across more than 220 countries.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.