Click on the Track courier button after entering your Bahrain Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Bahrain Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Bahrain Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Bahrain Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Bahrain Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Bahrain Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Bahrain Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Bahrain Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Bahrain Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Bahrain Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Bahrain Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Bahrain Post Contact Information
Contact details of Bahrain Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Bahrain Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Contact Info for Bahrain post:
Address: Bahrain Post
Ministry of Transportation & Telecommunications
P.O. Box 1212
Kingdom of Bahrain
About Bahrain Post Services
Bahrain Post, which is a division of the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications’ Land Transport and Postal Affairs, offers dependable and economical domestic and international courier services. Bahrain’s postal system was established in 1884 with the opening of the Manama Post Office. In the twentieth century, the postal system grew dramatically; in 1946, a second post office was established on the island of Muharraq. The Bahrain Petroleum Company opened a third post office in the expatriate-populated town of Awali. Bahrain joined the International Postal Union in December 1973, after declaring independence in 1971. In May 1986, Bahrain Post became a member of the Arab Postal Union.
Bahrain Post provides mail and parcel delivery services to consumers and companies through a network of 17 post offices. Bahrain Post offers a variety of non-postal services in addition to traditional postal services, such as utility bill payments and car registration, and driving license renewal. Bahrain Post continues to seek to increase its services and capabilities while also embracing new technologies that will assist in delivering and meeting the needs of its customers.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.