Click on the Track courier button after entering your Czech Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Czech Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Czech Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Czech Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Czech Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Czech Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Czech Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Czech Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Czech Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Czech Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Czech Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Czech Post Contact Information
Contact details of Czech Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Czech Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Phone Number: +420 954 292 102
Toll Free: +420 800 104 410 ( within czech )
Česká pošta, s.p.
Politických vězňů 909/4,
225 99 Praha 1
Tel: +420 954 301 111
About Czech Post Services
Czech Post (Czech: eská pota) is the Czech Republic’s state-owned postal service. The company employs roughly 31,000 people and is headquartered in Prague. Czech Post is primarily responsible for serving the Czech Republic, but it also sends mail to other countries. Only the (internationally recognized) Republic of Cyprus utilizes this post-code system as a result of Cyprus’s partition. Mail sent to Turkish-controlled Northern Cyprus must be addressed to Mersin 10, TURKEY in Mersin, Turkey.
On the other hand, Northern Cyprus implemented five-digit postcodes in 2013, in a format identical to that of Turkey, with the first two digits being 99 and the final three signifying the locality. Although the Cypriot communities within the two British Sovereign Base Areas (or SBAs) of Akrotiri and Dhekelia utilize the Cyprus postcode system, they are not part of the Republic of Cyprus. British military organizations and people use the British Forces Post Office numbers BFPO 57 for Akrotiri and BFPO 58 for Dhekelia.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.