Click on the Track courier button after entering your Espost tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Espost? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Espost tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Espost shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Espost online
If you are expecting a courier from Espost, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Espost official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Espost waybill number/reference number can be found on the Espost receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Espost tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Espost shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Espost Contact Information
Contact details of Espost for various cities are listed below along with respective Espost customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Getafe, Calle Eratostenes 18 , Madrid , 28906
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.espost.es
About Espost Services
ESPOST Mailing Service -This statement applies to all of our company’s logistics services. Before making an order for shipment, customers should read the entire document attentively. When you place an order, you’re acknowledging that this statement is true. This statement will be updated weekly in real-time in compliance with logistics providers’ policies and applicable laws and regulations. Please keep an eye on it in the “Help Center” on a frequent basis.
Regardless of whether the item is out of Spanish customs, includes dangerous products, the declaration is inconsistent, or other elements are returned, the postage of this parcel has been collected by the post office, and the freight will not be repaid, and the second time is not allowed. For the second time, shipping is free. If the parcel is returned to the UPS line, the cost of returning the parcel to the point of origin must be charged again.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.