Click on the Track courier button after entering your Serpost Peru tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Serpost Peru? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Serpost Peru tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Serpost Peru shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Serpost Peru online
If you are expecting a courier from Serpost Peru, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Serpost Peru official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Serpost Peru waybill number/reference number can be found on the Serpost Peru receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Serpost Peru tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Serpost Peru shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Serpost Peru Contact Information
Contact details of Serpost Peru for various cities are listed below along with respective Serpost Peru customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Address: Jirón Huayna Capac 905, Jesús María 15072, Peru
Phone: (51) 511-5000
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.serpost.com.pe/
About Serpost Peru Services
The Peruvian Postal Services ( SERPOST ) is a state-owned firm in Peru that provides postal services, money orders, and a market for national and international shipping and parcels, as well as performing the tasks of the Universal Postal Service. Serpost operates 158 offices in Peru and employs 563 postmen and 1,744 staff.
SERPOST SA is a private law entity created in accordance with the State Business Activity Law and the General Law of Companies, with the primary objective of providing postal services in all forms within the national and worldwide area of action. In accordance with international accords and conventions, Legislative Decree No. 685 provides SERPOST SA the concession of the postal service without exclusivity, requiring it to supply the service throughout the country as a State postal administration
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.