Click on the Track courier button after entering your Hong Kong Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Hong Kong Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Hong Kong Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Hong Kong Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Hong Kong Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Hong Kong Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Hong Kong Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Hong Kong Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Hong Kong Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Hong Kong Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Hong Kong Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Hong Kong Post Contact Information
Contact details of Hong Kong Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Hong Kong Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address: Hongkong Post Headquarters, 2 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong
Phone: 852 2921 2222
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.hongkongpost.hk
About Hong Kong Post Services
The postal service in Hong Kong has a lengthy history. In November 1841, the first General Post Office was founded. The little post office building existed on the slope above St. John’s Cathedral, according to early designs held in the Land Office. The Post Office was moved to a splendid new building near Pedder’s Wharf on the corner of Queen’s Road and Pedder Street on New Year’s Day 1846. It was the building’s second General Post Office. The Air Mail Centre opens its doors. In May 1997, Hongkong Post introduced a new company logo featuring a hummingbird to emphasize our dedication to providing high-quality, customer-friendly services that are cost-effective. The New Air Mail Centre, which is located at the Hong Kong International Airport in Chek Lap Kok, first opened its doors on July 6, 1998.
OUR VISION: To be recognized as a leading service provider in Hong Kong. To be known around the world as a world-class postal service
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.