Click on the Track courier button after entering your Fedex Courier tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Fedex Courier? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Fedex Courier tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Fedex Courier shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Fedex Courier online
If you are expecting a courier from Fedex Courier, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Fedex Courier official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Fedex Courier waybill number/reference number can be found on the Fedex Courier receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Fedex Courier tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Fedex Courier shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Fedex Courier Contact Information
Contact details of Fedex Courier for various cities are listed below along with respective Fedex Courier customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
FedEx Tracking customer care Toll free number 1800 419 4343
About Fedex Courier Services
FedEx Corporation, formerly Federal Express Corporation and then FDX Corporation, is a global postal services firm based in Memphis, Tennessee.FedEx Express, one of the first global shipping companies to provide overnight delivery as a flagship service, is the company’s most well-known service today. Since then, FedEx has launched FedEx Ground, FedEx Office (formerly known as Kinko’s), and FedEx Express.
Frederick W. Smith, a Yale University graduate, formed the company as Federal Express Corporation in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1971. In a term paper at Yale, he proposed the company’s idea, calling for a framework explicitly designed for urgent deliveries. Despite the fact that his professor was not enthusiastic about the proposal, Smith persisted.
He started formal operations in 1973, after which he relocated to Memphis. Smith cited the proximity of Memphis International Airport to the country’s mean population centre and the absence of regular inclement weather as reasons for selecting the airport.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.