Click on the Track courier button after entering your Turkey Post tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for Turkey Post? Choose from our tracking support list here.
Turkey Post tracking and Delivery Status online
To track Turkey Post shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of Turkey Post online
If you are expecting a courier from Turkey Post, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the Turkey Post official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your Turkey Post waybill number/reference number can be found on the Turkey Post receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your Turkey Post tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your Turkey Post shipping status to appear under the form.
Official Turkey Post Contact Information
Contact details of Turkey Post for various cities are listed below along with respective Turkey Post customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Address : Şehit Tegmen Kalmaz Cad. No: 2 06050 Ulus / ANKARA
Telephone : +90 312 509 50 00
Official Website: https://www.ptt.gov.tr/
Email: [email protected]
About Turkey Post Services
PTT stands for Posta ve Telgraf Teşkilat, which is Turkey’s national post and telegraph administration. Previously, the company was known as Posta Telgraf Telefon. The directorate was renamed after the privatization of the telephone telecommunications service company but kept the acronym. It is based in Ankara and is recognized over the world as a Turkey Post. The Ottoman Ministry of Posts was formed on October 23, 1840, under the reign of Abdulmejid I. The first telegraph service was established in 1855, while the first telephone line was established in 1909. In the same year, the ministry’s name was changed to Posta Telgraf Telefon, which had been in use for 86 years.
The ministry became a general directorate of the Turkish Republic after the Ottoman Empire was deposed in 1923. Turk Telecom, a newly formed company, took over the telephone and other communications services in 1995. (which was soon privatized). The directorate was renamed “Organization of Post and Telegraph” as a result. As a result, the former acronym PTT is retained.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.