Click on the Track courier button after entering your DHL Global Forwarding tracking/consignment number.
Track your Courier, Order, or Shipment Online
No software installation required to track the courier. Any device connected with good internet is enough to track the shipment.
Not looking for DHL Global Forwarding? Choose from our tracking support list here.
DHL Global Forwarding tracking and Delivery Status online
To track DHL Global Forwarding shipments, packets, cargo, or parcels, Ecouriertracking.com offers an online automated tracking system. Instead of visiting a delivery location or calling a customer service center, you can check the status of your package online.
How to check the status of DHL Global Forwarding online
If you are expecting a courier from DHL Global Forwarding, you can easily check the status of your shipment at any time. One way is to go to the DHL Global Forwarding official website and monitor your courier's location online, while the other is to remain in this portal and follow the steps below.
- Get your tracking number. Your DHL Global Forwarding waybill number/reference number can be found on the DHL Global Forwarding receipt or SMS which you should have received while sending the parcel.
- Enter your DHL Global Forwarding tracking/consignment number and click on track.
- Wait 1-3 seconds for your DHL Global Forwarding shipping status to appear under the form.
Official DHL Global Forwarding Contact Information
Contact details of DHL Global Forwarding for various cities are listed below along with respective DHL Global Forwarding customer care numbers, emails, and their office addresses.
Got a question? Give us a call:
Bangalore: +91 80 6819 1500
Chennai: +91 44 66201500
Delhi: +91 124 6487100
Kolkata: +91 33 6605 2700
Mumbai: +91 22 61985400
About DHL Global Forwarding Services
DHL Global Forwarding (formerly DHL Danzas Air & Ocean) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL that specialises in air and ocean freight forwarding. Under the DHL Industrial Projects brand, it also designs and executes major logistics projects. It is part of Deutsche Post’s Freight/Forwarding department, which also includes DHL Freight.
The DHL Freight operation, which operates a ground-based freight network covering Europe, Russia, and traffic into the Middle East, is part of the Forwarding division, which transports goods by rail, road, air, and sea under the DHL brand. Revenue fell 7.7% to €13.7 billion in 2016, but earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) increased from -€181 million in 2015 to +€287 million in 2016.
Danzas was purchased by Deutsche Post World Net in the year 2000. When Deutsche Post AG bought DHL International outright in 2002, it merged Danzas, DHL, and EuroExpress under the DHL name, renaming Danzas to DHL Danzas Air & Ocean. The Danzas brand was discontinued in 2005, and the business unit was renamed DHL Global Forwarding/DHL Freight. In 2006, it established the Global Forwarding, Freight division, which included parts of Danzas and other ground-based freight subsidiaries.
In the event that the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number do not match
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Consignment/Reference Number Number entry.
- Invalid Consignment/Reference Number entry. The Consignment number varies between 7 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each Consignment or reference number with a comma only e.g. 111111,2222222,3333333
- Incorrect Option Selection. You may have selected a Consignment option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
- There is no information on the Consignment/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered. Please try again later after some time.